Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Intention for this Blog

My sincere hope for this blog is to be a source of light for others, to bring them inspiration, hope, happiness, and a new perspective on things.

But overall, I am seeking to remember who I am through writing. I am describing my process as I write. I am interested to "be the difference" in my life as a means to "be the difference" in the lives of others. Thus, my process and that of others are linked. We are one.

As I write these words, I already see my egoic mind hoping to opine on every important issue that faces us as a society. Our ego tends to be defensive, divisive, attacking, critical, judgmental, obsessed with right and wrong, and looking to win debates or expose the weaknesses of others.

My intention here is to accept my ego, but not to feed into it. I choose to write this blog from my heart, from my essence as much as possible, from my soul. I may not be always successful at doing this, but my intentions are pure.

I desire to explore the "big picture" of life through my writing. To shed light on why we are here and where we are going. Of course, all of this will be my own opinion, my unique perspective. I am not speaking for others even though I hope that one day we eventually all speak with one voice.

Thus, all topics are fair game in this blog: spirituality, politics, religion, personal experiences, individual stories, observations and comments, and other forms of creative expression. I will just let it flow and see where it takes me.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment